- cup of almond oil
- cup of coconut oil
- cup biwax
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil (optional)
- 2 tsp shea butter (or cocoa butter)
- essential oil (optional)
How do you make cream?
- First, take a large bowl and fill it with water. Then keep this bowl on medium heat of gas.
- When the water is hot, mix almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter in a separate glass bowl and place that bowl in a bowl of gas heated water.
- This will slowly melt all the ingredients.
- Keep stirring the mixture in between.
- When all the ingredients are completely melted, add vitamin E oil.
- Put this paste in a glass jar to store it.
Remark: Do not put it in a lotion pump as it will not pump well because the cream is thick.
How long can you keep?
Use this lotion regularly on the face. This lotion is ultra-moisturizing and is more oily than water-based lotions, so you don’t need to use that much. This homemade lotion lasts comfortably for 6 months.
Benefits of applying almond oil to the skin
Almond oil gives the skin glow. Due to the presence of vitamin A, it acts like retinol, which reduces wrinkles and tightens the face. If you suffer from acne on your face, it can also be remedied by applying almond oil. It contains zinc and omega-3 fatty acids, which help heal minor wounds on the skin.
Almond oil or lotion is extremely nourishing. Using it will work very well not only for the face but also to prevent diaper rash, eczema and stretch marks.