Doctor told simple ways to avoid heart attack, to make the heart ‘hard’, you just have to do this job
dr. Rajan Thakur, General Manager and Chairman, Heart Hospital, Patna The heart is said to be the body’s hardest working organ. In such a situation, the attenuation turns out to be fatal. For this reason, people fall victim to cardiac arrest while exercising or dancing at the gym.
If we believe that Dr. Rajan Thakur, we can save ourselves from heart-related diseases by making changes in our daily routine, lifestyle and eating habits. He said that no matter how rich you get, money cannot cure your disease. If this was the case, we would have recently hosted the famous comedian Raju Shrivastav. ,40 years old Bollywood and TV industry Famous actor Siddharth ShuklaAndWorld Class Spinner Shane Warne There is no news of death from a heart attack.
interesting facts about the heart
- The heart pumps about 2000 liters of blood every day.
- The size of a heart is on average the size of an adult’s fist.
- A heart beats about a million times a day.
- The heart can function without a brain or body.
- On average, a man’s heart is 2 ounces heavier than a woman’s.
- A woman’s heart beats slightly faster than a man’s.
- The average human heart beats 72 to 80 times in a minute.
Do these remedies for a healthy heart
- Add more fruits, vegetables and whole grains to the diet
- Eat millet instead of wheat bread
- Eat salmon fish, walnuts, almonds, soybeans, linseed
- Eat 20% less food than you are hungry
- exercise regularly
- stay relaxed
- Control blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- sleep eight hours a day
If you see these symptoms, contact the doctor immediately
- Chest discomfort and heaviness
- Breathing problems with chest pain
- heartburn and pain
- swelling in the body
Cardiac arrest more dangerous than heart attack
dr. Rajan Thakur tells that there is still a possibility to survive a heart attack. But 90 percent of people die after cardiac arrest. In such a situation, in the event of a heart attack, the patient should lie down and loosen his clothes. And in the event of a cardiac arrest, CPR must be performed immediately.
In cardiac arrest, the heart stops working. So until the patient reaches the hospital, pressing hard on the patient’s chest can save his life. Immediate CPR in the event of cardiac arrest has been observed to increase the patient’s chance of survival by 20-30 percent.
They are at higher risk of heart disease
Doctors say people with heart disease in their families are more at risk than others. In addition, the risk of heart disease is greater in people who are obese, consume alcohol, smoke, are patients with high blood pressure, have diabetes.
Disclaimer: This article is for general information only. It can in no way be a substitute for a drug or treatment. Always contact your doctor for more information.