EPFO will send interest at the rate of 8.5 percent on July 31, 6.5 crore people will benefit
Publish Date: | Mon, 26 Jul 2021 10:51 PM (IST)
People facing troubles in this era of corona virus epidemic can get good news at the end of July. If you are a member of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), then you will also get the benefit. In fact, the Modi government has approved 8.5 percent interest for the financial year 2020-21. If media reports are to be believed then PF money can be transferred at the end of July. That is, by July 31, money will come into the accounts of about 6.5 crore PF account holders of the country. On the basis of the amount you deposit, you will get 8.5 percent interest.
This is how you can check balance
- If your UAN number is registered with EPFO, then you will get information about your PF balance through SMS. For this, you have to send EPFOHO to 7738299899. Your PF information will be received through the message.
You can also know your balance by missed call. You have to give a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. After this, the details of PF will be received through the message of EPFO. Here also it is necessary to have your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar link.
Apart from this, you can also check the balance of PF online.
- Log on to the EPFO website. Click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in
- On clicking on e-passbook, a new page will come to passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
- Here you have to fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha.
- After filling all the details, a new page will come and here the member ID will have to be selected.
- Here you will get your EPF balance on e-passbook.
Also you can check balance on UMANG app. ,
- Open the UMANG app (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) and click on EPFO.
- After this click on employee-centric services.
- Click on View Passbook here. Enter your UAN number and password (OTP) number.
- OTP will come to you on your registered mobile number.
- After entering it you can check your pf balance.
Posted By: Shailendra Kumar